Single Occupancy: $40 per night (tax included)
Double Occupancy: $60 per night (tax included)
Fees are payable prior to departure by using the payment form located in each room and depositing it at the Security office with the keys or at the Foundation’s office located on the 2nd floor of the main pavilion.
All receipts will be issued for all payments upon request. The Foundation will not issue charity receipts for income tax purposes.
A confirmation email with reservation number will be sent to the visitor during the Foundation’s operating hours, Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For all urgent requests outside of the Foundation’s operating hours, please communicate with Ste. Anne’s Hospital’s Security Department at (514) 457-3440, extension 2400.
Changes can be made to your reservation up to 48 hours prior to your reservation. To make changes to your reservation, please contact the Foundation at (514) 457-8484 or by email at email@example.com. We will confirm the requested changes have been made to your reservation during our operating hours, Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In the event you must cancel your reservation, please notify the Foundation as soon as possible. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to your arrival will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to one (1) night stay.
Policies & Guidelines
- WashroomThe washrooms are shared with other guests. Please take care to not leave any personal belongings in the washrooms. Towels are made available in each room.
- TelephoneGuests can use the phone in the house to make local calls by dialling 9 before the area code or to contact a Hospital department (four-digit extension).
- No SmokingFor safety and hygiene reasons, it is strictly prohibited to smoke in Edith's house.
- Meals and KitchenThe cleanliness of the kitchen is the responsibility of all guests. It is forbidden to use the stove and/or oven for cooking. There is a refrigerator, microwave and toaster for your convenience. The Foundation provides the necessary items to make coffee and tea. The Hospital offers a cafeteria and canteen (fast food) for your convenience. There are many affordable restaurants that can be found in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
- KeysYou are responsible for your keys. You must return them to the Hospital Security Desk (Edith Temple Pavilion) by 11:00 a.m. on the day of your departure to allow us time to prepare the room for the next guests.
- AnimalsAnimals are forbidden in Edith's House. If you have a therapy animal, please advise us by contacting our offices at (514) 457-8484.
- DamagesIndividuals staying at Edith's House will be held responsible for any damages or losses caused by them and/or their guests.
- EmergenciesFor all emergencies, please contact Security at extension 2222 using any telephone at Edith's House or the Hospital.
**Please note there is not wifi available at Edith’s House.